Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Running Errands





Monday lunchtime:




Drove to Eldorado Canyon State Park to get my Colorado State Parks Pass for 2009. I hope to start putting it to use on Friday.








Monday Afternoon:


Ran some errands and ended up at Brunner Reservoir. It was cold and windy on the far side of the lake, got a couple of good picks though.
Later Monday Afternoon:
Stopped by Tom Frost Reservoir close to home. It is depressed, so the spectacular light reflecting off the clouds didn't help my pictures much, but I had seven male Common Mergansers up close.

Monday Night:
My new toy, a Kestrel 3500 Pocket Weather Meter, had arrived. This thing is awesome, and should lead to more details about the weather on my "adventures".


Enjoy the pics.




2009 Count: 38
Lifetime: 84

No comments:

Post a Comment